Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Family photos ;)

So I just wanted to post some pictures of our adorable family. Yes, I'm bias. 

Our new friends from church let us use their barn as a backdrop because the barn in our "backyard" has reeeeally tall grass right now, and I'm not about to go and find some snake while taking pictures of my family. (Are there many snakes in Rhode Island?)

I'm glad these are pictures that I took because if Eli made the amount of goofy faces that he did, and I was paying someone else to take pictures, oooooh momma would've been upset.  Fortunately, I took them and I was able to get a few cute ones. (He's cute even with the goofy faces, but seriously - 95% of them he's being funny). Made my selection slim!

I LOVE this one of my boys - love the natural warm smiles and all I said was "Drew, look at daddy" and everything fell in place :) this one is getting blown up and framed! Proud mom :)


My sister-in-law Nicki makes AMAZING blankets - 
you can find her shop on etsy under Hop Hop & Honeybees :) 

Seriously... Look her up when you're done!



Daddy and Eli

Daddy and Andrew

My husband took this one of me and Sam. :) melts my heart..


Then grandma took a few :)



We are so incredibly blessed.  I praise God every day for the family I have... He has given us three amazing boys and I have a wonderful supportive husband.  God is good, all the time!








No comments:

Post a Comment