Saturday, January 17, 2015

A head start on valentine's day cards

I'm actually on vacation while I type this, but I wanted to share these cute lumberjack cards I made before I left home.  


I just love this set and the new Adventure Bound paper stack.  The woodsy look is perfect for this set and the pack is a nice variety of "manly" paper. Even my husband said so. =)

Here's one with the stacked wood paper.  I used the wood ring to stamp a background behind the lumberjack.


This background is made with the stamp set. I was in a hurry coloring and went outside the lines so I decided to cut him out instead. 


Another great piece of background paper from the adventure bound paper stack. :)


And these trees are so fun to stamp! Love the look of them :)


Hope you enjoyed these :) I'll post more cards soon. I'm visiting my mom (and upline) so there's stampin' going on for sure! 

Blessings,

-Holly





No comments:

Post a Comment