Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Stamp, Ink,.Paper Challenge - Add Some Ink!

Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a good start to your week so far!  Today brings an all new Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge and this time it's a color challenge!  These are true "challenges" for me.  I like to pick my colors, not have them picked for me.  :)  Nonetheless - here they are!  This is not a bad combo to work with in my opinion!
 
 
I was planning a nautical themed card since we're currently renting a house a mile from the ocean, but when I saw this set I knew the cherries were perfect for the pop of Real Red.
 
 

I did some snacking too! I love cherry season! :)
 
 
I hope to see your creation this week over at Stamp, Ink, Paper!  Come join the fun!
 
See you Friday :)
-Holly
 
 
Supplies I Used:


2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card. I think I can make this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bowl of cherries, Holly! It reminds me of an old SU set that had a bowl of cherries, and it's one of those sets I sold and immediately regretted it. Perhaps I'll replace it with this one! Oh and I love the way you colored the bowl, too. Reminds me of my mother's Corning ware set of bowls. Awesome choices for these colors.

    ReplyDelete