Sunday, July 5, 2015

CYCI 77 - A Sketch Challenge

 
I hope that all of my readers from the good ol' USA enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations yesterday!  My sister and her family came to visit and it was so nice hanging out with them!  They visited once before on the 4th when we lived in Alaska.  This year was warmer and no so rainy :)
 
Today's challenge over at Can You Case It? is a simple sketch challenge.  This was an easy sketch to play along with, so you have no excuse not to join the fun!
 
http://wp.me/p4g33G-ww
 
I chose some fun DSP from the Cherry on Top stack!  This is perfect for birthday cards - for a guy or girl, kid or adult!  This particular card is for a special stamping friend that lives close to me!
 
 
 
I cut this piece of DSP so I would have the Watermelon Wonder banner for the inside of the card.
Simple and sweet :)  The sentiments are both from the Butterfly Basics set.
 
 
Please join us this week!  We'd love to see your creation!  Click on the CYCI image at the beginning of the post to see all of the Design Team's inspiration!
 
Happy Stamping!
-Holly
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Holly, love how you always find the right items to marry together for a perfect card! Thanks for being part of Can You Case It? :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Those are some of my favorite greetings and patterns from that DSP set. Happy card!

    ReplyDelete