Saturday, July 25, 2015

#doyouhatehashtagstoo?

I have a fun card today and can hardly wait until my sister receives it! 
She recently visited me and we had the discussion about hashtags.  She hates them and doesn't quite get the point of them.  While I don't hashtag everything, I tried to explain to her than on Instagram (where I #hashtag), you can look up certain hashtags - kind of like pinterest!  It's great for #stampinup :)
 
I even made her watch the #hashtagvideo from Jimmy Fallon!  (censored curse word at the end - I don't agree with it - but the first 2 minutes are funny!)
Yeah... long story short, I had to make her a card just for fun! 
 
I'm also combining two card challenges.  First is a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  This is my first time playing along but I've been a big fan of Jen Timko and thought I better try it out. #whatareyouwaitingfor
 
 
Next is the TGIF Challenge - Clean and Simple - #notmything #thisWASachallenge
 
 
Nonetheless, here it is!  The hashtag is from the Layered Letters set from SU!  I traded in some old blendabilities for this set.  It shipped June 29 and I just received it July 23rd.
 
#thanksfornotfowardingmymailUSPS
 
But I'm so glad I got this set!  For the actual words, I used the Crazy About You set and stamped each word one at a time so there would be no spaces.  Yay for photopolymer!
 
 
 
Hope you like it! #shesgoingtohateme
 
Okay, enough hashtags! 
 
Have a wonderful Saturday :)
-Holly
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. She is going to LOVE it! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the sketch! Great design and very creative. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Holly! #ilovehashtags
    Thanks for entering this weeks TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete