Monday, December 14, 2015

Precision Plate Review




 
One of the items on the Weekly Deals this week is the Precision Plate.  I'll be honest and say that I hadn't tried it out until last Tuesday and I've had it since September!  Gosh, I could kick myself when I buy things I think I "need" and don't use and then I pass stamps up and think "I should've bought that set!"... ah well, you live and learn!

So the Precision Base Plate not only cuts the intricate thinlits like the butterfly and ornament thinlits, but it removes the bumps that you see when you cut the thinlits using the standard or magnetic platforms.

If you aren't sure what the bumps look like, take a look at the hello thinlit I cut using the magnetic platform:
 

Now, take a look closely at this next Hello thinlit.  I cut this one using the precision plate - no bumps! 
 
It really does make the card look better!

 
And here's my other trick.  When you cut your thinlit out, plan ahead.  Here I cut the word out of a 1" strip.  The negative look is one of my favorite techniques with thinlits! 



 
So there you have it - my review on the Precision Plate.
 
I meant to post this earlier, but life happens.  You only have until 11:59 Mountain time tonight to order this on the weekly deal!  And remember, lots of new items added to the end of the year clearance! :)
 
Happy Monday!
-Holly
 
 
Oh and PS - If you placed an order through me yesterday and chose no contact (by accident or on purpose) - THANK YOU FOR ORDERING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment