Sunday, May 15, 2016

Stamp Review Crew - Guy Greetings

Hey everyone!  I'm back today with another fun hop with the Stamp Review Crew!  We are featuring the awesome set Guy Greetings!


If you're like me, making guy cards can be kind of challenging.  This set has it all covered and we hope that you make it all the way around the hop to find some inspiration.
Make sure you click the image below to take you to the list of us participating this week.  If you came from Bruno Bertucci's blog - thanks for checking my blog out!


All of these cards feature paper from the Going Places DSP Stack.  I will certainly miss this paper.   
For this card, I chose to use one of the new In-Colors: Emerald Envy.  It's a beautiful color!  And the ruched ribbon is awesome! 



This card I kept pretty simple.  Sahara Sand and Delightful Dijon - nice color combo I think. :) 


I fussy cut the tools and gave the wrench a little dimension. 


I must admit - Cucumber Crush is growing on me.  I don't quite have a "crush" on it yet - but I really like the new thick baker's twine in the color.

The Basic Black layer is embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


This last one is my favorite.  I made this for a friend that just passed his bar exam.  Think it's worthy of a card like this! 


Notice another new blue?  That's Dapper Denim and it's beautiful too! 


Well that's it for me!  If you want to make your way backwards, head on over to one of the coolest stampin' guys: Bruno Bertucci or you can continue on to the next team member - my fellow Minnesota stamper - the talented Tanya Boser!

    

Again, if you get lost along the way you can click on the SRC image at the top of this post and you'll be directed to the homepage where all of the blogs are listed!  Have a great week!

-Holly




2 comments:

  1. Fantasic Four!! Love all of these, can't even pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I just got some free kids time and I'm browsing your blog. Your projects are truly outstanding and the pictures so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete