Monday, August 8, 2016

Colorful Christmas Joy - TGIFC67

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm helping make the favors for my neighbor's daughter who is getting married next weekend.  Surprisingly enough though, I've had some time to play with some new stamps!

This week we have a fun color combo for you over at TGIF Challenges.


When you see those three colors, you certainly don't think Christmas right?  Well, I thought I'd mix things up a little and try something fun!


This new background stamp set is called Merry Medley and I love love love it!  I love bold, graphic prints - like subway signs - so I knew I had to have this stamp!  Here I stamped the image in Basic Grey and adhered it to a Smoky Slate card base.


I added some Flirty Flamingo snowflakes with the Stitched with Cheer stamp set.  The sentiment is made from the same set.


Another awesome new product in the Holiday Catalog are these Fancy Frost Sequins - they're actually Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum and White Gold but I thought they coordinated nicely!


I hope you enjoyed a sneak peek!  I would love to see some more of you join us at TGIF Challenges!  You have a few days to link up!

Blessings,
Holly




2 comments:

  1. Holly, this is just gorgeous! LOVE it! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tina! I'm a big fan of your work too <3

      Delete