Saturday, September 3, 2016

Whisking You the Sweetest Birthday - Yummy Little Christmas Take Two!

I'm back again this morning to show you the other card that I made using the new Yummy Little Christmas set from Stampin' Up!  While this set is certainly a Christmas-y set, I had a few other ideas that I wanted to put on paper. 

I'm adding my card to the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches


and the "food" themed challenge for the Global Design Project.


I made the other card that I posted last night with a special color theme for the TGIF Challenge.  So for this card I wanted to have some fun with some pops of color.  If I had my dream kitchen, I would have white cupboards and light white/grey counters.  My appliances would have all the pops of color tho!  A yellow mixer?? Yes please!

So for this card, I used my markers to color the mixer, the rolling pin snowflake and the whisk snowflake.  My sister's birthday is next weekend and she and I love to bake! (well, all 4 of us sisters do, but she's the queen of baking, so this fits her!)


I absolutely love these enamel dots.  These are the in-color collection, but you can get ALL 3 regular color collections on sale right now at 25% off!


Since this is a Christmas set and I needed this to be a birthday card, I used the amazing Labeler Alphabet and Sweet Cupcake stamp sets to make a custom sentiment.

Cute, huh?


I hope you enjoyed seeing 2 alternate uses of this set!  It's a great one to own for your homemade holiday treats, but a fun one for the other months of the year!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for some more Holiday Catalog goodies from the Creation Station blog hop!

Blessings,
Holly 

2 comments:

  1. Too clever Holly! I love the fun cards you have put together here. So perfect for your sister Baker. My friends daughter would love these too for the same reason. Thanks so much for playing with us at Global Design Project with this fun food challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun and fabulous card! I love the curved panel - so cool! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete