Saturday, October 8, 2016

Basket of Wishes - Day 4 of

Hi there!  I'm sorry if you're been following along this week and were looking for my final Basket of Wishes post!  My craft show is ending today and I haven't had a chance to finish this highlight on this awesome set!  If you're lost... I have been sharing this week cards that I made last Saturday to celebrate World Card Making Day.  I used the Basket of Wishes set from the holiday catalog and made 8 cards.  If you missed the first 6 cards, you can see them below - but please make sure to see the three previous posts from this earlier this week for up close pictures and details.  



Two different cards - one a little more detail than the other - but nothing too difficult.


I wanted to play along with Mojo Monday's sketch but was a little late.  I still liked the look of the sketch though with the divided panel and the accent left of the circle.  Sketches are a great place to start if you need some ideas!


Another very simple card.  I love the Layering Circles Framelits and how the scalloped circle just peeks out from behind! :)


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!  I'll be posting again tonight with my (LATE) TGIF card!

Blessings,
Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment