Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ribbon Of Courage - Sneak Peek

A few weeks ago when I attended OnStage here in Minneapolis, my mom (also my upline) won a new stamp set called Ribbon of Courage.  This stamp set was inspired by Patty Bennett - one of the million dollar sales acheivers.  You can read her story here on why she chose to have a stamp set designed as such.  She also has posted many samples of this set as well.

I created this card earlier this month while my mom was still visiting.  It was nice to share some of the sets we brought home.


I embossed the heart stamps in white and watercolored over them with my Aqua Painter.  I used both Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum.


I love this sentiment.   So sweet :)


I hope you like this sample!  Be sure to check out Patty's website to see her samples and read her story.

Have a blessed day!
-Holly

1 comment: