Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Final Quirky Critters Highlight (for now!)

Hey there!

Just a quick post today.  We are packing lots of boxes today so I need to focus on packing, and sadly enough, not stamping!  But, I've been sharing cards from the Quirky Critters stamp set over the last few days and wanted to share the last of the 4 cards I made. 

If you missed any of the highlights, make sure you check out my previous 3 posts.  Each day has featured new ribbon, Naturally Eclectic DSP and new embossing folders.


Today's card features the new Polka Dots Basic TIEF and many of the new in-colors.  The card base is Fresh Fig, the embossed layer is Berry Burst and the ribbon is Lemon Lime Twist.


I thought the DSP looked like watercolor paper, so I decided to stamp the image on Watercolor Paper as well.  For the colorful background, I used Fresh Fig, Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist.  I sponged all three colors, spritzed with water and dried with the Heat Tool.


I stamped two images to give the card a little more dimension.  I used a Blender Pen and the coordinating inks to color the cute little narwhal.  I added a few of the new Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card off.


So there you have it.  A cute little bird, sloth, snail and narwhal.  Such a fun, cute set!  I'm sure it will be a new favorite of mine.

Have a wonderful day!

-Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment