Sunday, June 4, 2017

Quirky Critters Sloth - Just for fun!

Wow.. It's been quit awhile now since I've had the chance to sit down and just stamp for fun.  Yesterday morning I was able to sit down and make a few cards while my husband manned the yard sale and the boys still slept.  I made 4 different cards with the new Quirky Critters stamp set from Stampin' Up!  This set is adorable - but what really drew me in was this sloth!  Perfect for me - I'm always behind on birthday cards!

Here are the 4 cards I made.  If you missed the crushed curry bird card, you can see it here.  I was the special guest for Kylie Bertucci's Crazy Crafters Blog Hop yesterday and shared the first card of the four.


Each card featured a brand new embossing folder.  For this card, I chose the Ruffled Dinamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  It really looks more wavy than it shows in the picture.  
(My camera battery is dead and the charger is hiding from me... so, please excuse the phone photos.)


I paired the Lemon Lime Twist layer with the Night of Navy paper from the Naturally Eclectic DSP.  I also added some of the new Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine.  

Isn't this sloth so cute??


I hope that I won't have to send too many belated cards, but when I do, I know this will still bring a smile.  Enjoy your Sunday!

Blessings,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment