Friday, January 27, 2012

a teenager already...

Here I am thinking about how fast this one year has gone as we quickly approach Eli's first birthday.  Then it hit me - my first born nephew is turning 13 in one week!  My little buddy is now nearly a man standing almost 6' tall!  Before I joined the Air Force, Luke was my sidekick.  I watched him during the summer almost everyday while his parents were at work and I was off school.  From baseball to football to toys, he was (and is) my buddy.  My sister says he always tells her he misses me and I wish I lived closer to home so I could watch him play sports - he's become quite an athlete.  How time flies.. at least I have 12 more years until Eli hits the teen years.

This is Luke's card.  I used one of my favorite 'retired' sets called Longfellows.  I don't have too many "manly" stamp sets that are still kid like. 





I also made Shawn's grandmother Val a card for her birthday next Tuesday.  I used one of the cool new sets called Outlined Occasions from the Sale-a-Bration mini!  I also used the labels framelets from the Occassions Mini catalog. 




(Remember you can email me if you want to host a party!  From now until Mar 31st for every $50 you spend you get a free gift from the SAB mini catalog!)

Happy birthday Luke and Val!

No comments:

Post a Comment