Tuesday, May 26, 2015

PLxSU Moments Like These - Day at the Beach!

I'm so excited to show you this page I made this weekend!  I have been waiting (for too long) to start scrapbooking, but recently purchased some of the Project Life kits offered through Stampin' Up! (PLxSU).  I'm so anxious to dive deeper into the memory keeping so I hope that this very first page motivates me!  I was intimidated looking at those who have been doing this for years, that I kept putting it off.  I'm so glad I gave it a try!
 
Here is sweet Eli.  He wanted to know why I put pictures of him on the paper.

 
I printed these pictures a couple months ago and knew that I wanted to display the pictures of Eli in action, but didn't quite have the paper or layout in my mind.  This weekend I sat down to stamp and this all came together! 

 
For the base I chose Kraft cardstock and paired it with the new Mint Macaron Envelope Paper.  I stamped the large piece of Mint Macaron with the coral stamp from By the Tide. 
For the corner details, I added a few accessories from the Moments Like These accessories kit.  This is a new set/PLxSU kit you can order June 2nd!

 
I added a journaling card from the Moments Like These card kit. 
 

 
If you haven't guessed yet, the sandcastles are made with the Handpicked Framelits.  I used the gardening shovel and the small planter to make the sandcastles and the buckets.  Aren't the cute? :)
 
I hope you enjoyed this! There will be more! I promise! :)
 
Check back later tonight for Ten Minute Tuesday! (that is if I get 10 minutes today)
Below are the products used for this page.  The PLxSU kit used is called Moments Like These and it will be available in ONE WEEK!
 
-Holly
 
 

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment