Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper 4 - Andrea's Wedding Flowers

 

 
It's been a fun past few days with my sister and her family visiting.  Many trips to the beach, birthday cake, fireworks, someone smashing into our mini van at the beach parking lot! and even some stamping...
   
Today I'm sharing with you this week's challenge over at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  The inspiration comes from the wedding flowers our design team's very own Andrea Tracy-Tucker.  
 
Aren't her wedding flowers beautiful??
 
So I originally wanted to make a card with flowers and coral, yellow and white, but if you know me, I'm not big on floral cards.  Once I started making this card, I chose to soften the white with some vellum butterflies. 
 
 
I saw this card and absolutely loved the layout.  Certainly a simple approach that many could come up with, but Rochelle knows how to make it work!
 
For the butterfly, I added two layers of vellum flowers, gold twine and one of the new Tip Top Taupe accents.  

 
And this sentiment - so cute :)
 
 
Please take the time to visit the challenge site and see what else the design team members have to offer! 
 
Happy Stamping :) See you Thursday!
-Holly

3 comments:

  1. Holly this card is so striking. The butterfly and floral elements are so soft, and contrasted by the graphic stripes. Add your perfect embellishments and this card equals awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy for your kind words! <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful (as always) Holly! I love your card and I love how you matched the inside as well! :)

    ReplyDelete