Sunday, November 15, 2015

Words of Truth - Happy Birthday!

Lately, it's been hard for me to step back from the holiday catalog and use some goodies from the annual catalog.  There are just too many great sets and well, I'm in the Christmas spirit already!

(Tree will not go up until after Thanksgiving.)

However, there are so many great sets from the annual catalog too!  Like this one called Words of Truth.  It comes with a few fun and quirky sentiments to pair with "truth" and "remember" - perfect for the kids... Here is a quick post for a birthday card and sweet treat I made for my niece!


The happy birthday is from the Silhouette and Script hostess set.  Love the reverse type font.


And a little something to hold some sweets! :)
The Cherry on Top DSP was perfect for these Starburst candies! 


Such an easy treat holder to make, too! I know I wouldn't mind receiving this :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Check back Monday for some big news about the "retiring products" from the holiday catalog! 

Blessings,
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment