Monday, February 8, 2016

Love You Sew!

I have been visiting my parents this week in PA.  My mom is my upline and has a bigger stamp collection than I do... So lucky for me, I get to ink some up that I don't own!

Sometimes this is good, sometimes it's bad!  She can be quite the enabler. 

This set is the hostess set from the Occasions Catalog called Love You Sew.  Pretty cute, huh?


I love the look of real stitches on cards too!  It's one of my favorite things to do on a card.
 

And of course I had to add some extra on the inside.  Now I have to pick which friend gets the card! I have many that love sewing, including my mom!


Thanks for stopping by!
-Holly


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have to go and play with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing out of my mouth was "So cute". I love the square style designs I see online. They have a great clean look to them.

    ReplyDelete