Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Gift Card Envelopes for the GUYS!

This week is super busy for me as I am still working on 175 wedding favors for Saturday.  I'm basically swamped.  But I did have a moment the other night to play with some new goodies that I received last week and I wanted to share with you what I made.  I don't know why I waited over a year to buy the Gift Card Envelope & Trim Thinlits.  They made these projects so simple and quick!   


You might not recognize this Designer Series Paper (DSP) either - this is a new paper stack coming out in the SU! Holiday Catalog called Warmth & Cheer DSP.  It was love at first sight!

I actually bought two packs.  One I plan on using for Christmas gift tags and the rest for masculine cards.  The colors and prints are so great - especially for guy cards!  So here I decided to pair the DSP up with two "guy" stamp sets - The Wilderness Awaits and Feather Together.


I used my blender pen to color the animals...





If you like this DSP you can order Sept 1st as a customer, or join my team today and order before the catalog goes live to the public!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
-Holly

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I have this gift card thinlit too and have not used it and it's probably been a year since I got it. Thanks for the inspiration, they are great :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great Holly! I Love how the stamp set & paper tie together so well!

    ReplyDelete