Friday, February 9, 2018

Blossoming Basket for GDP124


I'm sure you have noticed that I have been gone for 2 weeks.  Unfortunately all 4 of our children had the flu over the last 10 days and not much stamping happened.  I thought I'd come back blogging with something new!  This Blossoming Basket stamp and new Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder is a bundle you can earn free (starting Feb 16th) with an order of $100. 


For the main image, I embossed the basket in White Stampin' Emboss Powder on watercolor paper and colored the image with an Aqua Painter.


And check out this embossing folder - it's perfect for this stamp set!  The good news is that the embossing folder will carry over to the new annual catalog!  You have until March 31st to earn it months early.


I was inspired for these cards by this beautiful card made by my friend Louise at Global Design Project.


I think this bundle is going to be very popular! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope now that our kids are better that I will be blogging more!

Blessings,
Holly



1 comment:

  1. Oh my Holly this is divine! Where do I begin? Crumb Cake, pink, twine, girly, soft, pretty, watercolouring - my heart is full!! Thanks so much for playing along to the GDP and CASEing my card - it's stunning. Hugs, Louise xo

    ReplyDelete